The Applications Developer is responsible for working with the client development team on building best-in-class AI features across various applications across the client’s cloud-based platforms. If you are a developer who enjoys working on multiple large scale projects, this position is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on large scale data processing pipelines on data lake storage; build monitoring and test modules (standardize measurement process) on these pipelines and create analytical reporting dashboards
- Build high quality web prototype or demos to showcase AI features and ML models
- Prepare experimentation data sets by mining user behavior data, cleaning the data sets, labeling the data sets, utilizing tools within the client’s development teams
- Visualize and analyze the metrics of models on experimentation data sets
- Respond and fix bugs and issues related to demo applications, data processing monitoring/test modules and dashboards
- Perform other duties as needed
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent; bachelor’s degree or certification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in software development
- 1+ years of experience with C#, Python and using Azure technologies
- Experience creating dashboards with Power BI, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Experience building basic Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data pipeline using SQL or similar technologies
- Experience calling other services using REST API endpoints
- Experience creating a lightweight website using ASP .NET or other major web technologies
- Working knowledge of basic Azure services (storage, VM, database, etc.) or other major clouds
- Complete the coding challenge in Python or C# and/or include links to your GitHub page for work examples
- Ability to take opportunities for continuous improvement and implement documented process improvements
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently; demonstrated organization, problem-solving, project management, and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong ability to remotely work well within a team environment, or independently; strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to work and interact effectively with team members from other disciplines, cultures, and organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively inform and present ideas confidently and persuasively to peers and managers
- Ability to take initiative to ask questions, ask for help, or provide updates, without reluctance
- Ability to meet the eligibility requirements for working in the US without RLA sponsorship for employment visa status
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio), Teams and SharePoint
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the duties of the position.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This role may use standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.