Customer Success Manager (CX)
$60000 – $80000 / year
About the Company
We’re Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play. So come as you are, and join us on this path to transform video into intelligence with cloud-native development and bleeding-edge technologies. Let’s grow together.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including top-tier PPO & HMO medical plans, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
This role will be remote, but you will be expected to be available to come into the office in Irvine, CA once a month.
Overview of the Job
We’re in search of a customer-first, high-energy, results-driven Customer Success Manager to join the Arcules Customer Experience team. Not to be confused with a Customer Support role, as the CSM, you will directly support the Customer Experience department and act as a guide for our customers through their post-sales journey in order to reduce churn, increase contract value and grow our referral program. To succeed, you’ll need a beautiful balance of confidence and humility which allows you to collaborate across all the typical functional areas of a SaaS software manufacturer up to and including the C-suite.
Our team is fueled by sincere devotion to deliver great experiences, innovation, growth, and a fierce commitment to making our customers successful. We actively seek out smart, interesting, dynamic, and technically savvy individuals who thrive in fast-paced team environments and are comfortable with ambiguity. Our culture encourages learning through trial, error, and iteration, so candidates who yearn for mentorship, growth, and development will thrive here. You should also be positive, fun, outgoing and naturally centered around the belief that by making decisions that are best for our customers, you’re actually making decisions that are in the best interest of the organization.
Your overarching objective will be to create raving fans of Arcules, identify opportunities to expand relationships, and keep churn at industry-leading low levels.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Customer Experience to mature our program, including designing a seamless customer journey, building success plans, playbooks and customer health KPIs
- Deliver exceptional experiences acting as the customer’s trusted advisor during transition from sales to post-sales, onboarding, training, product adoption, optimization and renewal (the customer journey)
- Shepard customers through their everyday journey while converting them into raving fans by constantly
- seeking to make their experiences smooth and easy as you move them toward their goals
- Work with customers to identify mutually agreed upon success criteria and co-create relationship-specific success plans with measurable objectives
- Serve as the voice of the customer, ensuring conversational feedback is captured and distributed to the teams where it can make the biggest difference
- Act as a “connector” for customers to ensure they’re teamed with the proper subjects matter experts as needed
- Prepare and lead strategically and insights driven quarterly business reviews (QBRs) in partnership with the Sales team and account leaders
- Foster innovation by sharing resources and new ways your customers can use Arcules solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify “at risk” customers and work with the extended Arcules team to create and execute on “get well” playbooks
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively ensure our customers’ success
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desired, but candidates with the demonstrated ability to learn quickly, iterate, pivot and move fast may be considered
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role in a SaaS environment
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with internal teams and customers to build customer success plans
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Intermediate technical skill and familiarity with SaaS business models
- A desire to always remain at the cutting edge of customer experience thought leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo by surfacing these
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- A customer-first mindset, high degree of intellectual curiosity, comfort working without guardrails and the ability to be self-driven, yet collaborative are all required
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- A willingness to jump in wherever needed
- High energy personality with a desire to make a lasting difference for customers and impact on Arcules
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- A natural inclination for problem solving
Arcules is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to an applicant’s race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected category. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire. Arcules is not offering work sponsorships at this time.