Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation expert (remote/anywhere*) to enhance our Quality Assurance automation capabilities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Analyzing our applications and existing technical processes in order to implement a new automation testing strategy and tool/s.
- Planning and execution of manual and/or automated testing, working in close collaboration with the Development and Product teams.
- Building a test automation framework; write, design, and execute automated tests to maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system. Document process and train other testers.
- Developing and maintaining functional test cases, system & integration test cases and test artifacts like test data, test cases and automated scripts.
- Coaching other testers on test automation, coding standards and best practices.
- Supporting the setup of a new Continuous Integration system
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5+ years of relevant QA work experience, with excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance practice and the complete SDLC.
- Solid experience in testing Web services and APIs using Selenium / WebDriver, SOAP UI, Postman, Cypress, Junit/TestNG etc. You have developed and/or integrated a test framework in your previous jobs.
- Well versed in testing best practices, tools and procedures, including manual and automated testing.
- Experience with load and performance testing tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner is highly desirable.
- Experience in continuous integration and code review is strongly desired
- You are detail oriented and receptive to giving and receiving direct feedback
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and customers
- You have very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a proven background in defining and implementing alternative approaches to achieve customer goals
- *You can work effectively with a distributed team across multiple geographical locations and time zones. Preferred working time between UTC -05:00 and UTC+02:00, i.e., EST (North/South America) and CET (Europe/Africa)
ShotFlow simplifies the visual content creation process for the world’s best-known retail and apparel brands. A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn’t just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create visually compelling content. ShotFlow is a workflow tool managing and accelerating the complex production processes behind the scenes.
WHO WE ARE
- A leader in our market space, that never stops innovating to be the best at what we do.
- A self-funded organization that doesn’t answer to outside investors only focused on maximizing their profits.
- A tight-knit team of top performers who genuinely care about each other, with no egos and no drama.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote international team. Every person is free to live and work wherever – and whenever – they want
- An asynchronous schedule*, providing more flexibility, less pressure, and a better work-life balance
- A self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work
- Personalized software/hardware budget to set up your work environment
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings to catch up, have fun and plan our future
- A generous vacation policy, keeping you ready for new challenges
- A fun and friendly company culture. Share some memes on Slack, and catch up with us on the weekly social calls
If you’d like to learn more and apply, go to our web site or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ” QA Automation” and we’ll be in touch!