MBL Technologies, Inc. offers a diverse set of technology and management consulting services to the Federal government and commercial markets. Our custom solutions are tailored to support each client’s mission, accounting for their unique needs and operating environments to maximize effectiveness and ensure success. We bring the right people, capabilities, and experience to bear to enable informed decision-making and solutions that deliver our clients the value necessary to enable the mission.
Why Work With Us?
We trust, empower, and believe in our employees to soar to their fullest potential! No micromanaging here!
We offer a robust benefits package (medical, dental, vision, STD, Accident, Life, Hospital Insurance, FSA, HSA, 401K match, professional development stipend, etc.).
We love to have fun and give back to the community. Community Service and Employee Engagement events are atop our calendar events!
We genuinely like each other and champion everyone to achieve their own greatness!
We are currently hiring a SailPoint Engineer to support our customer in Washington, DC.. This position is fully remote, but will require occasional onsite meetings with the client.
- Develop and maintain code, scripts, and scheduled tasks to control the identity lifecycle.
- Design and build new solutions as well as identify improvements to existing deployments.
- Design, configure, maintain, and upgrade a highly availability SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) solution.
- Configure and administer IdentityIQ for Identity Governance compliance and users provisioning using SailPoint connectors.
- Create correlating tasks using identity attributes in various solutions.
- Evaluate data quality using IdentityIQ reporting and searching functionality.
- Implement Lifecycle Manager (LCM) Configuration workflow tasks that model business functions such as Lifecycle Requests (Role, Entitlement, Account, Password), Lifecycle Events (Joiner, Mover, Leaver) and LCM Workflow Details (Workflows and Sub processes).
- Suggest and create birthright and business roles using SailPoint Role Mining.
- Create process for supporting IdentityIQ certification campaign.
- Implement ServiceNow integrations.
- Utilize tools available for onboarding, troubleshooting, and working with SailPoint Support (Administrator Console, Advanced Analytics, IdentityIQ Console, Debug pages).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of SailPoint, including features, integration, and architecture with the ability to communicate about SailPoint and implementation at both the functional and technical level.
- Experience working in an Identity Governance Role to facilitate Identity Access Management (IAM) practices to include entitlement certifications, Joiner, Mover, leaver workflows and continuous monitoring.
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with coding Identity Management solutions using Java, Beanshell, XML or J2EE.
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication.
- Ability to work in a high-paced client facing environment and is adaptable and ready to learn a wide range of technologies used to implement cloud security.
- Ability to follow established software development standards and procedures and contribute towards their improvement.
MBL Technologies offers a competitive salary adjusted for candidate qualifications partnered with an industry-leading benefits package. This package includes incentive plans with corporate and individual-based performance bonuses, 401K, PTO, remote work, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and learning and development reimbursement.
MBL Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.