About this Role
Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is growing fast, and we are looking to expand our Sales Team by adding a Sales Account Director. This Sales Account Director will expand Design Pickle’s client base and help us continue our mission to be the most helpful creative platform in the world! This role is an excellent opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an immediate impact on our rapid growth within the Sales Team
Vice President of Sales
On a daily basis, works closely with
the Sales team and frequently collaborates with Customer Success and Marketing.
Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
On Target Earnings (OTE):
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something, though, because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by
our vision, purpose, and values
, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day. Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales under your belt. You have a strong understanding of market trends and can easily take instructions on how to sell our graphic design service to different industries.
- Have proven track record of success – exceeding targets and ability to ramp quickly
- You exude enthusiasm and are a full believer in how Design Pickle can change lives.
- Organization is something you pride yourself on, and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
- You have multi-unit SaaS technology sales experience as well as B2B sales experience
- Ability to be consultative and communicate our value proposition effectively
- Experience working in a metrics/data-driven environment
- An ability to adapt, think quickly on your feet, and seek additional resources when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Familiarity with graphic design space is a plus
- Work closely with management to identify, prospect, and build a sales pipeline.
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Present Design Pickle’s value proposition and product offerings to a wide range of agencies, marketing leaders, and entrepreneurs
- Be an advocate for our culture and create brand awareness
- Leverage your industry knowledge to provide best practices for businesses looking to level up their graphic design game
- Stay up to date on internal product improvements to ensure messaging is timely and accurate
- Use HubSpot to develop regular tracking and reporting of key performance metrics
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure successful client onboarding and account handoff processes
- Encourage transparency and align broader company initiatives with department goals
- Be a respected team player and maintain our collaborative and dynamic team culture
- Take on projects outside of the scope of day-to-day responsibilities as needed by the sales department
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO :
Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare :
We major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator
Dental and vision insurance :
We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility :
More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
Plan for your future with a 401K, managed by Securian Financial, with a 3% company match.
World-class Company Hub :
More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! .yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym :
Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair :
We change lives through creativity…and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave :
Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development :
We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Pet insurance :
Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures :
Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
Let your fire and passion inspire someone else’s day.
Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody’s watching
Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you-thank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as pickles. Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.