Candidates will have the following skills and required experiences:
- Total experience should be 10+- years in .NET, ASP, and MVC.
- Highly preferred to have State of CA experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred Microsoft Certifications if possible.
- Lead experience and .Net Core.
Minimum Qualifications performed within the last seven (7) years:
- 7 years of experience as a software developer delivering Microsoft ASP.Net, C#, and SQL solutions;
- 7 years of experience with ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, Bootstrap, and JQuery;
- 7 years of experience leading software development projects;
- 7 years of experience working within Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies; and
- 7 years of experience developing reports and database query using SQL Server and Report Builder authoring environment (SSRS).
- 3 years of experience with rapid development tools such as Telerik Kendo UI;
- 3 years of experience in using centralized requirements tools such as Jira & Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- 3 years of experience with Code Repository, Testing, Build and Release Management tools such as TFS; and
- 3 years of experience meeting with customers to gather functional requirements to understand their needs/challenges before presenting solution options.
For further consideration please send in your resume and a staff member will provide further information on the project.
Benefits: Company Salary, PTO, Company Observed Paid Holidays, 401K option, and Healthcare / Dental contribution.
About ECI – Sacramento:
Estrada Consulting, Inc. (ECI) delivers technology-enabled services and solutions to clients all over the USA and British Columbia. We provide system integration, custom application development, data warehouse and business intelligence, project management, custom reporting solutions and consulting services to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries. The Company headquarters is in Sacramento, California, and was established in year 2000. Visit http://www.estradaci.com/ to learn about our projects, managed services, awards and certifications delivering value for a range of businesses and government agencies.