Remote Work. We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the hybrid workplace company. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. It is our mission to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community regardless of location.
- Please note – This is an evergreen posting. While we do not have an active opening now, our hiring needs change very quickly. If we see a skillset we are very intrigued in, we will reach out as soon as we can!
What We’re Looking For:
You are a talented problem solver who cares deeply about your customer’s experience. You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with product management, designers, and your fellow engineers. You dig into problems and design innovative solutions to solve them.
You are passionate about best practices, and know how to ensure your product is performant and high quality. Most importantly, you are adept at finding the iterative path forward with any problem, helping your team to build from MVP, to competence, to excellence.
- Have 5+ years experience building software at a SaaS company.
- Have 3+ years of experience with NodeJS.
- Have Experience working with data at scale (ETL pipelines, databases, schemas).
- Have experience building APIs used by front end.
- Have a strong understanding of DDD concepts, and an ability to design and build packages in a modular, scalable way.
- Have experience with unit and integration testing frameworks.
- Have DevOps experience including experience setting up CI/CD pipelines and deploying applications.
- Have experience with TypeScript, or other strongly typed languages.
- Aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to implement new services or improve existing ones.
- Love startups and wearing different hats.
- Have developed event driven architectures.
- Have Docker experience.
- Have exposure to or worked with Apollo Federation.
- Have knowledge of dev-ops, service-oriented architecture, queues (e.g. Kafka, AWS SQS) and databases.
- Have SOLID principles experience.
- Have experience working with an Agile development team.
- Have strong Git experience.
- Have experience evaluating technical tradeoffs and tool selection.
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Work from Anywhere
- Monthly Hybrid Stipend Program
- Equipment Stipend
- Weekly Meal Stipend through DoorDash
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Travel to HQ for Remote Employees
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.