IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC
Currently seeking a Visual Information Specialist with 1-5 years proven experience in developing and maintaining production of videos on a prominent Government Website.
Purpose of position: Provide ongoing video production support to a Federal Agency to increase the awareness of its products, resources, data, and information to its diverse audiences (including internal Agency audiences) and stakeholders through the provision of strategic, creative communications using all of the approved channels of communication appropriate for each audience. Extensive collaboration with Federal staff is required to inform the development of the videos.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate production of video materials for a diverse group of scientific, technical, and administrative programs.
- Coordinate, host, and record webinar events and remote workshops.
- Act as subject matter expert on remote event planning and recording.
- Stay completely up-to-date with Agency content, reports, products, and data.
- Work directly with Federal personnel to include media officer, social media manager, graphic designer, and information dissemination specialists to assist in developing video communications products.
- Work directly with Federal statisticians and specialists to cultivate and communicate interesting and relevant video stories about energy trends and energy data.
- Work directly with Federal graphic designer and video production specialist to suggest ways to repurpose and package Agency content as videos for appropriate for the target audience.
- Participate in team meetings on a regular basis.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of special events and projects.
- Adhere to Agency Writing Style Guide, the plain language guidance, and any other agency or federal standards that apply to materials produced under this contract.
- Keep abreast of current and ongoing advances in digital strategy and communications including innovations in information dissemination, social media, and other engagement platforms, multimedia, and open source technologies.
- Continually assesses the overall knowledge of visual communication principles and the effective use of graphics.
- Assist with agency photography projects.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.
• A minimum of one to three years’ experience developing visual materials for websites
• U.S. Citizenship required
It’s a big plus if you:
- Have a Proven competency in problem solving, clear/concise oral communication, good customer service and attention to detail
- Can communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Can create electronic visual materials and videos for use in visual communications products that employ state-of-the-art techniques and rendering software to communicate complex information in a way that is clear to non-technical audiences.
- Utilize originality, creativity, critical thinking, and an acute awareness of audience and functionality to effectively convey complex energy-related topics in an easy to understand videos.
- Can develop animation products and animated web design elements using graphic design applications that support static and interactive content.
- Can produce high-quality recordings of remote events to include webinars and workshops.
COVID Policy: This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
The Information Millennium Group Inc (IMG) and IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture (IMG-Crown) are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to ; (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Information Millennium Group Inc (IMG) and IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture (IMG-Crown), provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.